Fri, Sep 27, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 7:28 am)

Subject: Batman Forever batsuit Phase2 modeling

CoreArts ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 12:05 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 8:30 AM

Attached Link: Corearts.com

file_88355.jpg

her eis a glimps of the second round of modeling on the batmansuit, did some more muscles and added a new type of abdomenal detail witch is closer to the movie version then the last phase. still have some work on the sides of teh abdomenal area and the legs.

CoreArts ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 12:08 AM

file_88356.jpg

second image of phase two from different view

numanoid ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 12:15 AM

file_88357.jpg

Mmmm, not sure, but I think the muscles should bulge out, not in. This is a bad pic (of a batman toy) but you get the idea.

CoreArts ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 12:25 AM

file_88358.jpg

thanks numanoid but im going by the batman forever movie outfit, here is a pic of a refrance of it

numanoid ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 12:34 AM

Oooops, me bad. Sorry, I am stuck in alternate universe where the superheroes look the same as they did in the comics. Seeing your reference pic changes everything. Looks good.

Dave ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 7:24 AM

Yeah looking good. Cant wait to see it in action. Dave

RawArt ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 10:01 AM

Just out of curiosity, why are you taking the time to model those details when they may be much more easily done with a good bump map?

CoreArts ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 10:05 AM

just like modeling, its a challange im not going to stop untill i like how it looks :) wait till i get some pic's out of teh cape and cawl

GabrielK ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 2:54 PM

Well it looks like it's coming along nicely. Big fan of Bats so I'm anxious to see how the final product turns out. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.