Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Possette Retired

biggert opened this issue on Dec 11, 2003 ยท 20 posts

vilters posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 10:20 AM

Sorry, but I can not agree on this one. Posette is still one of the best figures around. Ever tried Posette 2003 by Jim Burton? A jewel. Posette has her problems, yes. I always use some magnets (or morphs) on her tights and shorten them to 95%, and use a lot of breast morphs, but, hey, no-one is perfect. The joints could be better, sure. I personalised those too. Just recently, in this forum, someone asked for a "new" posette 2004. I could not agree more. Personally, I'v tried every "free" model, up to and including V1 Reduced Resolution (the one that made her chest should be put on water and bread LOL, and is responsable for me not bying any other V's. A great model if she had a nicer chest) All went Shift- Del. On grouping : the chest and left and right breasts schould be ONE group. Period. Bending controlled by decent joint control. After playing with Judy's, Eve's, Posettes, Latexa's, and others in between I find myself 90% working wih and on the P4-Lo figures (with quite a lot of personal morphs and textures in the region of 4000x4000) and 10% with Posette(also with a lot of personal morphs and 4000x4000 textures.) Bigger is not always better. Posette with an updated figure, better joints and breasts may knok on my door any time, any day. Lets say she would have to be renewed, not retired. Just my idea; Tony, posering since P1.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!