Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser5 Dynamic Hair _ A report to randym77, and stewer

Himico opened this issue on Dec 11, 2003 ยท 14 posts

Himico posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 12:37 PM

Thank you for your responses.
Dynamic hair seems pretty nice.

We can turn off the cast shadow, and use poser 4 renderer when we do rough test rendering. If we turn off the cast shadow, the rendering is much faster. Without shadow the hair is shiny, so we need shadow for the final product.

It seems to me the material is important, and also lighting has an important role. And the rendering setting.

I used Muted Brown of RDNA hair material. I think you can still get it from RDNA for free. I can also give the material parameters. It is easier to make a screen shot of the material room since I cant describe the color accurately. Does anyone know where I can get a good free screen shot program?

I think we can improve the hair by playing the parameters. I still dont know well about the material room. It is nice if someone who knows the material room will develop good hair materials for Dynamic hair.

The material room seems very nice, but I need a good tutorial or a booklet for the Poser5 material room.

If we can create soft animal furs with Poser5, it is great. Poser hair cant be this good, but ---------.
Please see the following link?
1st, and 2nd pictures show nice animal fur. 3rd picture shows nice human hair.
Sasquatch
http://www.worley.com/sasquatch/gallery.html#