Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: unwanted guide outlines, help please

operaguy opened this issue on Dec 14, 2003 ยท 11 posts

operaguy posted Sun, 14 December 2003 at 6:51 PM

Unchecking 'figure circle' helps a little (thank you geep) but does not solve the problem. Yes, with it unchecked you don't get the red if the curor is on the 'document window' (but you do still get the white business.) Note: My gripe is that the red kicks in when I grab the animation slide/scrubber and move it. [The red appears no matter if "figure circle" is toggled on or off.] This is truly annoying, since the purpose of moving the scrubber is to see the transition of body parts, and the red scourge blots it out. Then only solution I see is: select the paint bucket. For some reason, the red AND white disappear when the paintbucket is chosen. But having to choose the bucket each time is a real drag. Also, I invariably click on something with the TOS bucket and change the color of the background or Vickie's TOS or something. [Note, you can also click on some other part of the scene to 'deselect' the body part you are focusing on and make the red go somewhere else, but invariably you have to reslect a second later, a drag.] Anyone know how to turn off this thing? ::::: Opera :::::