Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 my vote for biggest disappointment of 2003.

alamanos opened this issue on Dec 16, 2003 ยท 59 posts

DarkElegance posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 1:20 PM

I agree with the bazillion folders for inj and remove not just the name so much but the shere amount of them. I mean seriously they could of just put them all in either one folder {top set being inject bottom remove} or ALL inj in one folder and ALL remove in one folder. it takes far far far to much space in the pose folder. {so much so I created another pose folder that is nothing BUT V3 and her mats and clothing mats and move it in and out as I use it} but, she does look ok, I am using her more and more not so much because I like her but because she has a little bit more ....realism about her. though she always seems abit ""heavey" to use. not as in she is a big girl{trust me I have no problem with that}I cant explain it she just seems abit more substantial then V2. and unfortunately I cant seem to get what I want out of her face. I have a v2 face I made that I saved that is just my favorite I wish so much I could get v3 to look like it. and just cant seem to do it no matter the hours spent tweeking her. I do understand what the person ment by no original charecters. If you go back and look through V2 in the merchants stuff you see everything from bug legged woman to some pretty bizzar things. while I know we have the cyber babes of the V3 world with cybernetic arms or legs...when I go looking for V3 things I {mostly} find...realism, goths, or feas. smattered with a few odd textures but all in all the bodies are just....well....bodies.it is like woman that just went to halloween parties and put on varied makeup and tattoos or odd clothing. it is like watching the victorias secret cataloge. {no pun intended} If I ws to creat a wish list... flowing robes. no not the cleavage bareing type really flowing layers of robes. a few odd morphs, brow ridges, boney figers, etc something that makes your eyes go O.O some pretty slipper style shoes with out miles of heal. like something like chinese slippers. real middle easter style cloths a burqa or proper veils. {in one pic I did I kind of made a burqa style head dress with a ninja mask and the rdna cowl but...} and also the middle eastern style jewelry{trust me if I could get modeling to work for me I would make them myself but...}Tralfaz has some piece that I have seen in works by tralfaz and yes they are amazing..wish more like it was available. a belly dance outfit that is not a penthouse sex dream version of what most think of as bellydance outfits O.O{close thing is a set for the starlette dress at daz} O.o seems this post got far longer then I was wishing lol. see what happens with to much free time on ones hands?

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.