Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ Studio---What's the purpose?

biggert opened this issue on Dec 16, 2003 ยท 77 posts

biggert posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:36 PM

yeah....see the thing is....with DAZ you gotta buy stuff and more stuff for the stuff you already have to make that stuff work! know what um sayin? look at V3....so i buy the thing and im all excited like a little school who finally got to balls to talk to that girl sitting in front of the class....i unzip the thing and lo and behold....the thing didnt have one usable head or body morph! sup with that? now i gotta buy the head and body morph packs....and then buy textures, then buy clothes, etc..... why didn't they just packaged the V3 base with some "starter" stuff like a med res texture, underwear, 1 head morph to allow her to blink her eyes (V3 has to communicate somehow right?), and 1 morph to change her breast size....i mean, isnt that too much to add? i mean come on really? instead, no...u gotta shell out more stuff for stuff. same with DAZ Studio? buy more stuff for stuff you already have to make the stuff work like the stuff they said work? good luck. why not just include all of this stuff in one package?