Forum: Community Center

Subject: So Long...Farewell

Jenai21 opened this issue on Dec 17, 2003 ยท 34 posts

DarkElegance posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 1:42 AM

I am sorry but the attack that Jenai got from scott..the whole thing about gimme gimme gimme and the whole work comment was uncalled for. simple as that. no one in this thread was griping about free stuff or any of that. he made it sound like people dont work and just leach off of here. sorry but it did ruffle feathers. It was crass and rude and actually it had nothing to do with what Jenai actually posted about. she was upset about the gallery thing and about service in the market place[from what I can tell of her post} MP...not free things. so the whole deal was just .....poopy! his post ..made it sound like everyone is out to rip off renderosity and be sneaky about it...and this was suppose to make us all feel warm and fuzzy? it is really a surprise that feathers got ruffled? ~shakes her head~ as for anyone leaving in a huff or therewise...I think anyone that is unhappy with something to the extent that they get honestly upset has a right to leave. and if they wish to post it ..as I said some here like to be informed when artists leave.

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.