Forum: Community Center

Subject: So Long...Farewell

Jenai21 opened this issue on Dec 17, 2003 ยท 34 posts

Jenai21 posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 2:52 PM

Hi all...sorry haven't been around in a while...I'm quite suprised to see that this discussion has continued...as far as I'm concerned the issue has been resolved between Dee-Marie and I. I realize I acted too quickly but the provoction was extreme as far as I'm concerned...I'm just glad everything worked out and I got all my images back...and thankfully they are now all backed up...and thanks FrenchToast for letting me know about Go-Back that is definitely something I should invest in seeing as though I've lost my hard drive 2 times in the last year... :) I think I've meet my childish limit for the week so I will chose to be an adult and say Scott, your right we should just all just roll over and allow Renderosity to do anything they want after all it's there site we should just be grateful they allow us lowly humans to post our art which brings consumers to their site to purchase from their marketplace where they recieve a substantial portion of the profits...I mean how dare we voice an opinion about our thoughts or feeling or object to anything especially when all we do is buy stuff from here and post it, thereby convinicing others to also buy...we are all users and abusers of Renderosity who should never try to improve a situation even when a site and its administrators frequently ask for suggestions and encourage feedback...and without people like you defending the integrity of this site Renderosity would surely be a memory by now...so thank you for all your hard work...sincerely (not)...Jenn