Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Requests for Critiques being accepted

TigerShark opened this issue on Dec 23, 2003 ยท 17 posts

TigerShark posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:05 AM

Mateo, I'm as gentle as I can be. I do not consider myself an artist, but I've had many years experiance working with artists and helping them improve their work. Cruelty is not neccasary. You get more flies with honey than vinegar you know. Igohigh, I believe you're still on my list from last time. My homepage here shows the artists who've asked for my attention (in the favorite artist section, all marked as "requested critique") bungle, Unless page layouts excite you unduly I scarcely think my work is worth looking at from a design standpoint. Thank you for the offer, but I believe I shall pass at this time. (No offense meant, but I suggest that proofreading your posts a little might be a good idea. Gives more of a professional air if you know what I mean.) For those who are interested please IM me, so I can be sure not to miss anyone. My thread notifications appear to be lost. Perhaps they don't like coming to my neighborhood. And no one has been mugged here in weeks even. TigerShark