Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Nudity flag (groan - not again)

Phantast opened this issue on Dec 24, 2003 ยท 17 posts

elizabyte posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 7:43 AM

I just click the nudity flag if I have ANY doubts. If it srikes me as something that people might want to have a little "pre-warning" about (such as viewing at work or viewing from home with children present, etc.), I just flag it. I just think it's better to err on the side of caution (and common courtesy ;-). Of course, if this site holds true to its character, this thread will probably soon be filled with people arguing about the definition of nudity, howling about their "rights" as "artists", misquoting the U.S. Constitution, calling people "prudes", making obnoxious anti-religious statements for no apparent reason, posting images of women in burkas (the head-to-toe veils that the Taliban forced all Afghanistani women to wear), and so forth. And all because someone wants them to 1) display a little common courtesy and 2) take a fraction of a second and tick a little box. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis