Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please post D|S posts in the D|S Forum

Crescent opened this issue on Dec 25, 2003 ยท 62 posts

narsil posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 1:50 PM

PheonixRising - Why did e-frontier they buy it then? Spare cash for a useless product ? They have all of the code, they can do what they want with it, change it, recycle it or throw it out and replace it. Look at some of the content coming from our eastern bretheren . I agree that it "deleted and rewritten" thats what I was saying - if e frontier are serious - and they have put there money on the line - they will be doing just that. I do not expect Poser 6 coming hot on the heels of DS.. Fundamental rewrites take time. But they have good products and good code already in their products(have you seen some of thise animations?) err it is common to all software houses that only the core team knows anything when a program is in alpha- unless they choose to release it to the greater community to do the bug catching - then it is only fair to release it free and buggy.That is when support teams are told about it.Until a product is officially released I doubt if any software house would say anything about it. I hope there will be a poser 6 - or even a shady poser I fnot -Hey I still have hair, materials,cloth etc to play with until DS gets it act together. And I will not participate in bug tracking - once is enough