Forum: Photography

Subject: Baby Steps In Photography Website......

Michelle A. opened this issue on Jan 01, 2004 ยท 27 posts

Nilla posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 3:50 PM

Michelle, Here is my two cents: Love the Neutral background color. Font (Papyrus) excellent choice. Font color could stand to be a bit darker maybe a brown or a dark beige. At first I thought my machine wasn't loading the whole pic properly, but then I realized that with the effect it was supposed to look that way. I am kind of neutral on the pic, I mean the pastel coloring looks really good with that bg, don't get me wrong, but I hate it when I think I have to hit reload because maybe my machine isn't viewing the way it should. The font size for the links should maybe be a bit larger and of course darker (see above comment) I would probably use the same font darker and use the bold option on it. Do you have any experience with either html or javascript? I know you can do a "no right click" on your pictures in Java. And if you know html, you can do some awesome web pages with it. (I have the cheatcodes for mulitiple layered backgrounds somewhere around here, if I find them and you are interested, I would be more then happy to share them). So basically other than the font color, it looks very nice and elegant. Good job! Brenda :)