Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: !!!

Phantast opened this issue on Jan 02, 2004 ยท 65 posts

lynnJonathan posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 3:47 AM

This is funny. I was reorganizeing my library files and noticed how many started with "!" the other day. I did a search though my library for "!" (hundreds of them). So I deleted them all. They serve no point but to cunfuse me while trying to find stuff. I'm a merchant and a user. I see no point for it! So I'm proud to say I never did it. I make stuff for others the way I would want it. If I dont like it, I dont release it. I've found many products that are great here but was unhappy they didn't take the final steps. I dont want any more obj files with out libray files for one thing (half-@ss). Why do I (and who ever else purchased) have to import the obj, texture it, and then save it as a prop. Sure it sounds lazy, but I PAID for it! So I say the merchant is lazy not me. So now I need a good Poser utility to get rid of "!". These merchants need to relize these are things that make me never buy another product of thers. So it's kind of the merchants fault. There are alot that are very well done though. These are the merchants I respect.