Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: !!!

Phantast opened this issue on Jan 02, 2004 ยท 65 posts

3-DArena posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 8:23 AM

This most certainly did not start with DAZ, tt started here at 'rosity long before the DAZ Injection files. At 3DA we don't allow this in our files - if a vendor wants to do this inside the library folder to arrange their files in a special way (example: utility poses - MATs & Mors before other poses) that's fine but the marks before the name are a bit annoying. I move all my files anyhow. For example all my Wyrmmaster magnet props are in one prop Folder labelled "!Wyrmmaster", my exclamation mark as I use them frequently. My favorite textures - same thing "!V2 Skin Favs" & "! V3 skin Favs" But at least I applied the marks. In DAZ's Case they had to do something to keep all the injection poses in one place and easy to find - I don't mind that at all. Just wish I could add additional libraries at will - then I'd add an injection pose library lol I also get aggravated when someone starts their folders with a lower case letter - Poser throws those to the bottom of the list and doesn't list them alphabetically with the uppercase folders. BTW - not only can you rename the folders but you can move many poses into other libraries with CKRename. So I have all my Hair MAT poses in the Face library and various others that I have moved to the Camera library

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo