Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: !!!

Phantast opened this issue on Jan 02, 2004 ยท 65 posts

joffry posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 11:24 AM

I know they can't please all of us. everyone likes things done a different way. The more files I amass the better I have to organize things. The more external programs I use, causes more problems (vue liking obj files that are linked from props in main folder). Just give me my files, no fancy characters, put them in logical folders. Yes, if you are a merchant I have no problem with you naming it after yourself. That also makes my life easier, just > name the obj, character etc and especially texture folder after yourself, and if you don't mind, make another folder in the textures folder with the object name > mac/shirt. That would make me very happy. See, I'm not impossible to please. I'm tired of having my text editor open, just in case I have to check the path on the file to see where you put stuff, Poser doesn't always like that. Now of course as Merchants, with all the time and effort you put into making these products for sale, I can just see you sitting there saying, Oh Yeah, this is my product and I'll package it anyway I want and if you don't like it, who cares. Well, I really don't. Do it anyway you want, and if it doesn't sell, well. It's your product, but it's my money, my program, my computer.