Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Freestuff down

pdxjims opened this issue on Jan 06, 2004 ยท 41 posts

deemarie posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 1:39 PM

Hi Jim, As I mentioned before, I did read your thread Before I moved it to the Product Showcase. However, I do admit to "reading-over" the part about it being a Free-Item. I am human, and I did say that I was sorry for not noticing that in my first read-through :) Also, as I stated before, it was not that you had mentioned the Adult Restricted Site by name, but that you were directing members to the site to download your free item. All I asked was that you please REPOST your thread [To the Poser Forum]- with the same image, the same text - Except: 1. Adding that the item was a free offer not a MP item - at the beginning of your thread. 2. Replacing that members could IM you for the download site information - instead of directing members to the actual site for download. As you had deleted your initial posting to the thread - I removed the thread - In good faith that you would wish to repost the thread to the Poser Forum with the above suggests. I did encourage you to repost your thread - there is really nothing else I can do or say, except I am very sorry for any misunderstandings. Sincerely, Dee-Marie