Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ack. Dodged a car...busted an arm

PheonixRising opened this issue on Jan 09, 2004 ยท 55 posts

igohigh posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 12:18 AM

Sorry to hear this Anton, hope you recover fast.....pssst, ask the Doc for 'the gooood stuff' ; It sure sucks when people do things like that! When a driver ran a red light in front of me back in the late 70's he caused me to slam into him broad-side, he was in a car and I was on a motorcycle. Sent me flying completly over his car and completly destroyed my 1961 Triumph 3TA (a rather model here in the US). The driver never even stopped and no one around got his lisence number, and to add salt to the wound my insurance wouldn't cover the damage saying I didn't register it as a classic!! - AND then in the 80's a 16-wheeler climed into the back of my mini-truck, after sending me spinning across all lanes he too tried to run...luckily that time a couple of driver chased him down and made him come back...only to find out he was from Canada and without California aproved insurance, again I was on my own to fight with my own insurance company. Both times took months to completly regain full bodily mobility. I sure do miss Angie thou (my Triumph), she was my pride and joy... Anyhow, hope you get well soon as I will miss your tips & tricks untill then!