Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BOYCOTT THEM

sargebear opened this issue on Jan 12, 2004 ยท 82 posts

DarkElegance posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 9:07 PM

pushinfaders some of us have volenteered to help. trust me on that. the image I used as an example is clearly a sexually charged scene. why else the shear dressing..the mona lisa smiles. the rump touching. anyone that knows me knows I have not a problem with sexual scenes or with nudity. -I- have no problem with either pic I have a problem when the obviouse is not accepted and a double standard raises. Heck a while ago {it was over the summer} I had to remove a pic because the gentials were TOO life like looking..not even TOUCHING. {btw I did it not because I got a warning letter but because of how lady nimue came and spoke to me and asked me to. she was very kind in how she did it that is why I had no problem with removing it} yet after reading and reading the TOS I could not see any violation of it. There needs to be a consistancy. an even handedness in the way things are delt with dealing with TOS. That is all most of us are asking for. Not some major upheaval of the TOS..just consistancy and even handedness. I dont think that is to much to ask.

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.