Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BOYCOTT THEM

sargebear opened this issue on Jan 12, 2004 ยท 82 posts

Towal posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 9:21 PM

From the TOS:
No Explicit sexual content [No manipulation of breasts/nipples/ no sexual situations/ no implied sexual acts/ no extreme or explicit S&M bondage situations/ no lewd or obscene sexual references]

Maybe I am just odd, but I do not hang out naked with my women friends, either resting my hand on their naked breast or they resting their hand on mine as a normal daily activity. Nor do I rest my hand on my friends naked or nearly naked rears in the course of my normal activity.

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=566121&Start=37&Sectionid=1&filter_genre_id=4&WhatsNew=Yes

So it's ok for a woman to touch another woman's breast or for women to touch each others butts, but it's not ok for a guy to have his hands near his own genitals? It's not a sexual situation for a woman to touch another's breast or butt? I guess I am not in the norm because I would consider another woman touching my breasts as being a sexual situation.

Dark Elegance posted a picture when she says the mods say do not violate the TOS. I have posted links to 8 pics (none of which have been addressed by anyone, let alone mods...oh I take that back. Phantast asked in another thread if I wanted those pictures deleted, but doesn't mention they were actually viewed.)

After reading Dialyn's post making light of the situation and in my opinion not even addressing the same thing. As I said on another thread I think there are 2 distinct issues which either people don't understand or they do and are purposely trying to cloud one of them I am about done.

I have nearly $500 worth of stuff in my wishlist that I am < > this close to deleting along with my gallery and just not come here anymore. I'm sure no one will miss me, but at least I will feel like I'm putting my money where my mouth is so to speak and not condoning actions that I think are wrong.

Towal