Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BOYCOTT THEM

sargebear opened this issue on Jan 12, 2004 ยท 82 posts

Towal posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 10:17 PM

Again from the TOS:
No Explicit sexual content [No manipulation of breasts/nipples/ no sexual situations/ no implied sexual acts/ no extreme or explicit S&M bondage situations/ no lewd or obscene sexual references]

I can tell you that as I said before I do not hang out with my female (or male) friends naked or scantily clad with them touching my breasts or rear and consider that a normal daily activity. You can't say that it's not a sexual situation to have 2 naked people touching each others "private" parts. Thomas said straight out that touching anothers "parts" was likely to get us right back here, yet when I posted several images showing exactly that instead of addressing what he said (when I even specifically asked) he locked the thread for being Off Topic.

You said "Sexual scenes in and of them selves are not against the TOS..." Ok great! Reading the TOS that honestly doesn't seem to be the case. Can you please give an example of a sexual scene that would be allowed aside from a picture in which the 2 or more models just happen to be naked? I know nudity is allowed, but that is different than a sexual scene, at least IMO.

I want to thank you again for responding to this thread in a rational manner and actually trying to resolve it and let us know that our opinions are actually being considered vs just swept away.

Towal