Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: +++ DG#059 +++ Poser's Lighting +++ Page 1...............

geep opened this issue on Jan 15, 2004 ยท 150 posts

Riddokun posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 7:12 PM

a few questions: about the fact that shadows will not show up when the total of intensity/light on an area is above the maximum, then how could i use for example one global illumination set (to ehance textures of the characters) and yet having at least a single shadow ? other question: regarding skin textures and such, what advices/colors/settings basics could you recommend to boost them a bit, and make them a bit more realistic. I once ested the same picture with poser default settings, then with some light set and it was night adn day about lights: what differencs/limits between spots and infinite, aside from parenting ?, i mean what is recommender for what kind of use. What shoudl i prefer ? question: what/why are the lights leaving sometimes a "shadow camera" in he camera list, and what the point ? About intensity: what is the point / when it can be useful to raise it above 100% have other questions, but need to put them into words.. yes i am a pestful student i know. I often enraged my teachers because asking too many questions... thanx