Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Stripping a *.cr2?

Tintifax opened this issue on Jan 19, 2004 ยท 27 posts

Tintifax posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 8:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12413&Form.ShowMessage=1618955

Well, I think I made it not clear. I made this *.cr2 file to be able to easily apply MAT's and Pose Files to easily manipulate the element. As far as I know you can't use MAT files on props. I followed SAMS3D tutorial for a poseable chest.

There will be other items later with doors, where I need the rotation dials, but this first object is completely static. You will find further information on the discussion subject on the provided link.

There are a lot of channels in a *.cr2 for all parts. To avoid confusing the customers I could simply hide all dials, but deleting decreases the *.cr2 file size significantly. Just don't know what channels like
'propagatingScaleX xScale', 'zOffsetA zOffset' or zOffsetB zTranB' are good for and if they can be removed, when they are equal zero.

I assume that 'twistX CeilArc01_twistx', 'jointY CeilArc01_jointy' and 'smoothScaleX CeilArc01_smooX' are joint parameter. Can I remove them too, when I do not intend to move the children independent of the parent?

Thanks for all your help