Forum: Bryce

Subject: Dang Bryce Basher....

ocddoug opened this issue on Jan 20, 2004 ยท 48 posts

AgentSmith posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 4:30 AM

Un-constrictive critique is all too easy online. People can hide behind a screen name and fling out whatever thoughts they want to from the comfort of basic anonimity, which makes it all the easier for some to comment without really thinking, as they would in real life. Best advice, ignore them. Yes, easier said then done, but search for your inner sholin monk and find peace, lol. ---------- *Bryce Postwork - If it is rendered in Bryce, them it is Bryce, but if the postwork outeighs the original render, time to start looking at uploading to the "mixed medium" gallery. Hobbit does. Most postwork is contrast, brightness, color levels, compositing of various renders, adding of flares, glares, and glow, etc, etc. Any of this does not detract that it is a Bryce render or CD4, or 3DSmax, etc. ---------- Shonner I would mention one thing, your theory pitfalls in one important way(imo); You say - "But once you mention the software that was used, you have to mention ALL the software that was used. Then you state - "I personally think that if PhotoShop is used AT ALL on a Bryce render, that it becomes a PhotoShop image and should be posted as such without mentioning Bryce. Well...then you aren't mentioning ALL the software then...;o) ---------- Take heart Doug, you are in a group of Brycers that I can see would make an artistic statement in their work no matter what program you were using. You style is unmistakable, and I believe so is your talent, seriously. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"