Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What do you need to learn most?

DCArt opened this issue on Jan 20, 2004 ยท 49 posts

Kuladen posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 12:38 PM

I can see how this can become very expensive....it's addictive. I don't plan on making a career out of this, so hopefully I will be able to control my costs somewhat. My first love has always been my food, and that is where all the money goes. I just started playing around with Poser a couple of months ago, and I am hooked. I just want to be able to make something that is worth looking at, and that I can be proud of. The reason I wanted to start doing this as a hobby is two-fold: 1) I needed a hobby, and 2)I am hoping that if I can learn about all of this and actually be creative with it, it may help me be more creative in the kitchen with recipies and plate presentations. It may also help with doing ice carvings if I can develope a little bit of artistic talent. But you are right...if you are doing something you love, the money is well spent, and I think what I have spent on Poser and accessories to go with with it is money well spent...especially if it will help me become better at other things as well. --------------------------------- Is it nap time yet?