Forum: Bryce

Subject: I can't take it anymore.. I must say goodbye....

striving opened this issue on Jan 22, 2004 ยท 72 posts

amethyss posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 3:37 AM

The deal is this...You have by now figured out that a lot of people enjoy your artwork.Myself included.To be disgruntled over this Hot20 seems uncalled for in my opinion.Beginners make friends in here,and get comments and ratings from those friends.How many real experienced members take the time to comment or give a newbie some feedback.I do.I know that the images may not belong in the H20,but it is a fact unless it is done away with. A k ind word can make the person feel great.A tip may make them try it.My point is try to forget that it even exists.Show your work,let yourself be a mentor to the up and coming.To discourage them only will dwindle this community.This goes for the whole bunch in here.Many times I get a bit frustrated not because of the hot20,but because I thought I put a lot of effort into something,then get maybe 24 comments.I have also thought why bother.Never going to learn anyway.But i do watching the likes of Hobbit,rochr,Alvin,and Englewolf...more too many to list. I also did check out your website.Cool one.I have one too and am proud of it.

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic_____website