Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free 30-Day Daz Platinum Club Trial End Date

Caly opened this issue on Jan 23, 2004 ยท 13 posts

SKondris posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 3:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com

DAZ is currently running a special promotion where absolutely anyone and **everyone** who has an account or creates an account on the DAZ website **will receive a free trial Platinum Club membership**. This special promotion is currently underway and will continue through February 21st, 2004.

Okay, so how do I get my trial membership?!
You already have it! Simply login to the DAZ website and begin enjoying your benefits! If you have your web browser set to "Keep me logged in", you may need to click the "logout" button and log back in again to refresh your account settings.

What do I get as part of my trial membership?
You can have it all! The One-Month Trial Membership is the real deal. You are a full-fledged member from now until February 21st, 2004. The only thing keeping you from taking advantage of this offer is you! Start enjoying Platinum Club access right now with the following benefits:

What if I already am a Platinum Club Member?
You get an extra month FREE! That's right, everyone who was already a paying savings club subscriber has received an additional month for Platinum Club membership absolutely free! And the more of the new members who stay on board, the more that DAZ will be able to reinvest back into the club. DAZ is committed to making the number one 3D savings club around even bigger!

More information to come...
We'll be sending out a special Platinum Club Newsletter tonight to further illustrate the benefits of a Platinum Club Membership, and now that you're a member, you'll be able to receive that exclusive newsletter, too! It should prove to be quite an interesting read. ;)

Enjoy your free memberships!

The DAZ Team