Forum: Bryce

Subject: I can't take it anymore.. I must say goodbye....

striving opened this issue on Jan 22, 2004 ยท 72 posts

pauljs75 posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 7:35 PM

If more people voted, maybe the hot 20 wouldn't seem so biased. Most of the vote totals to get images up there are less than 100. Which means that only a small number of users are actually voting. So... Somebody could just go and ask their friends, "hey would you mind voting for this?" Next thing you know, they're up on the Hot 20 with about 5-10 votes. The process isn't difficult, as it doesn't take much other than a mere mouse click. If you see something that you think is better than what's up already... Vote! (heck, that's what I do if the inclination hits me.) LOL... Other than that... There's more important stuff to worry about. The Hot 20 is nice to have around, but it's not exactly the focus of what the galleries are about. There's always new and interesting stuff to see (even if occasionally mired under the wash of similar images.) Look towards that which you can learn here... And if there's not much you haven't covered already, there's always an opportunity to teach what you know and give advice.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.