Forum: Bryce

Subject: I can't take it anymore.. I must say goodbye....

striving opened this issue on Jan 22, 2004 ยท 72 posts

artworksco posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 9:36 PM

I'm sensing some tension. This was such a happy place when I found it. Sometimes I view an image and I don't comment because I have nothing "constructive" to say at the time. But the fact that the artwork was seen, regardless of how it is received, is in fact the whole point of posting in the first place I thought. If someone has something to add, that's gravy in my opinion. As to the hot 20, never seen it. I,m to busy looking through the whole gallery. Everyone here, new and old has something to contribute. And I'm glad that there all brave enough to put themselves out there for the scrutiny. Imagine if you had the chance to meet Picasso or Vangoh when they first decided to scribble. I'm sorry you and some others feel this way. It's because of people like you that others like myself can see the possibilties, and the heights that can be achieved. As to the others, this was just posted,... maybe someone here can cheer Qwister up too! http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=587686&Start=1&Sectionid=2&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNew=Yes