Forum: Bryce

Subject: I can't take it anymore.. I must say goodbye....

striving opened this issue on Jan 22, 2004 ยท 72 posts

JC_01 posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 12:49 PM

People, people...stop for a minute and read HIS words... "But as some have suggested. I do "feel" the need to move on. I notice a lot have made this into a discussion about the h20 mainly. That is really only a side-effect of the over all virus at R. The Bryce Gallery itself is the source of my frustration. The h20 just is an extension of the problems in the gal." How can we help our fellow brycers, our friends and family, if you will, if we DON'T listen to what's being said? Read that quite from post #32, then stop and read your own comments again... He's very serious about this...I have never, in my time here, seen him to be one out seeking attention.....and i bet this thread isn't a "boo hoo i'm upset, pamper me" kinda thread. There are alot of people who share his concerns and frustrations, but when someone mentions them, the posts continue on and on, really not adressing what the ACTUAL problem is... Lemme ask you this... If you went into a small town store, and were used to getting fair treatment, even became friends with the staff, and other customers..then one day, a new crowd comes in...the new crowd being vastly different then the "regulars"... suddenly your support is disrupted... Would it make you fele better to have people complain not aboutthe change in support, or about the new changes, but about various other things, only piling on th eproblems, or would you feel better to have someone LISTEN to what you were saying, and work together to find a solution? There's of course, no right or wrong answer, but i know me, personally, would prefer the second, and would be much more likely to return to that said store again. Just a few thoughts...take them as you will.. Jen