Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Cat suit for AnimeDoll and MayaDoll in the works

insomniaworks opened this issue on Jan 21, 2004 ยท 419 posts

insomniaworks posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 9:27 PM

Thank you Khrys, Remember don't begin morphing it until I get you the next beta. The first beta was for Ynsean and Shadownet to work on. Shadownet has just sent me back the changes to the joint parameters as well as some changes to the grouping. Ynsean is still busy with the uvmap. I am helping two new texture makers get their start by contributing to this project. Very very few of the "old pros" are interested in making textures for AD/MD. Believe me, I have asked and posted threads in the merchant forum for some time! I guess they just don't like anime. We anime lovers are a breed to our selves it would seem. The void that the old pros have left in the market place has given alot of us unknown and new artists and merchants, ""such as my self"", a nitch in forefront of the Poser modeling market now. We are all learning new names these days, aren't we? Thank you, nomuse, chuck, compiler, 3dZone, Yggdrasil, Khrys, Darkskills, Hackworthless, Ynsean, and Shadownet, for being a part to this project. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!