Forum: Bryce

Subject: Too much freebies

bazze opened this issue on Jan 29, 2004 ยท 67 posts

foleypro posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 7:07 AM

"I'm a judge this month at the Bryce forum gallery (Watchful eye, Brude MacLeods place) and when I see a contribution that consist mostly of freebies and presents (such as Poser figures) then I don't vote for it (even if it might be great)" Bummer... It is your choice as being a JUDGE to choose your Entries,But I personally think you should have kept this to youself and not Broadcast it to the BRYCE and Other Communities... I will not be uploading any Pics while you are a Judge and any other Judge that feels the same way.I PERSONALLY feel that Judges/People like you are HOLDING one of the BEST programs ever made BACK and are Restricting the Awesome Capabilities That can be wrought out of a Program that has been vertiually left for DEAD by it's Creators and its Buyers.... Think about it...I can make a Pic using nothing but Bryce and I can do a very Dang good Job of it too(At least I think so :)But the real abilities come with using other Programs to interact with Bryce and coming up with stunninly Realistic Renders that only convey one thing...Art is ART no matter how it was made... It still is your choice...