Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Attention all Poser forum members

Spike opened this issue on Jan 28, 2004 ยท 167 posts

brynna posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 12:42 AM

Not everyone left because of the administration. Some people left because they couldn't stand the rudeness and inconsideration shown them by other community members. ::thinking of pots and kettles:: Hey, I have to think of what to cook for dinner tomorrow, seriously! ;) Like others, I've been around this place a long time, even longer than IB, altho I've mostly lurked. (probably luckily for RO) It's a sad day indeed when we're told how to behave and to play nice for everyone. Sorry, I'm not a cheerleader. I'm just an old middle-aged lady who loves to create art. I'm blunt and I prefer it that way, and I prefer others approach me that way as well. I believe someone said in a post way up there that artists are a temperamental lot. In fact we are and we're damned proud of it. BTW, is the rest of RO getting this warning, or are the Poser kiddies the only ones getting a finger shook at them? It's no wonder I'm burnt-out lately. Sheesh.

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.