Forum: Photography

Subject: Ramblings And Deep Thoughts From The Moody Moderator

Michelle A. opened this issue on Feb 02, 2004 ยท 25 posts

Niutek posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 5:21 PM

Sweet 'Chelle, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I didn't want to believe it when I read David's note, just like I didn't want to believe Roby, when he decided to delete his gallery and never come back to Rend. And even though I respect their decissions, I can't say I understand. I'm just a total beginner at photography, I know my photo skills need loads of improvement and work. I did think about deleting some of the images I posted here a couple of times but I decided against it, because my gallery shows my progress (if any), it's a bit of my life, my own history, and if I get better, I want to be able to go back to page one and say - this is where my journey began, this is where my adventure started. I met some wonderful people here, real friends I can count on, who have been helping me ever since I joined Rend, almost a year ago. I'm forever in their debt. I think we've got an incredible community here. We share not only our achievements & work but also feelings, emotions, joys and sorrows, disappointments and successes. We're a real team :) What was going on in the gallery yesterday proves it. And I'm proud & grateful to be a part of it. I hope Dave will come back to us, I know he will. I think Danny's right about getting a new feline friend, Michelle. Maybe it seems to soon just now, but I believe you'd feel better if you had a furry little rascal to take care of. Huge Hugs to you, dearest Raven Haired Moody Moderator and Group Hugz! :) Oh, and Cyn - yeah, I saw Janet's boob! :D