Forum: Photography

Subject: Ramblings And Deep Thoughts From The Moody Moderator

Michelle A. opened this issue on Feb 02, 2004 ยท 25 posts

enax posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 5:34 PM

Dear Michelle I started writing three replies, more than one hour reading and thinking about your words. I know that difficult situations make us more doubtful but every day is a new day with more possibilities to know a new friend, to take a better photo, to rediscover how beautiful the smile of our children is. Some times I think that I love your photos more than you, I saw all the photos of your favorites photographers which you post in this forum and I thought: these photographers are the favorites of Michelle but I prefer the photos of Michelle and this is true, is what I thought. I like to read your last sentence "and it's time I stop feeling sorry for myself." Because is time to live the life, to enjoy the travel, to love, to share, to take photos and you have a lot of friends here who wish you the best and want to enjoy your art and your friendship I'm one of these. Hugz dear friend and thanks for the beautiful moments here, with your photos, your comments, your threats... sorry threads, your replies Hugz dear Michelle.