Forum: Photography

Subject: Ramblings And Deep Thoughts From The Moody Moderator

Michelle A. opened this issue on Feb 02, 2004 ยท 25 posts

DrmzRmyne posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 6:07 AM

First, Huge hugs go out to you and to David. Everything you said, is everything I've felt at one point or another. Before I did nothing but paint and I've ripped my galleries shamelessly down a couple of times because I knew I just wasn't good enough. I had my own fits of depression over the same thing and others. It's hard... so I do not judge when someone else does it...I empathize. We are our own worst critics in the worst sense. I made a new years resolution that I would not rip my galleries apart again, that no matter what I was going through...they would stay. All we can do is give our best and if in that moment we do not feel worthy, we will at some point again. So many thoughts running through my head at this moment and no real clear way to put them into words. I KNOW what you are going through and so many others. That's the great thing about this community, is that we love and accept each photographer in their own style and pass no judgement. We are accepted ultimately for who we are and what we see through the eye of the lens. We are accepted for who we are as a person no matter what side of the world we come from or what personality we have, we our family and we are here for one another to learn and lean on when needed. Maybe when we realize that we are not the best at what we do....we grow and then we hunger to better ourselves. Michelle and David you both are very special to this gallery and without either of you it wouldn't be the same. A loss that hurts us all. So my dear moody moderator...I wouldn't have you any other way. :) SUPER CYBER HUGS!!!