Forum: Photography

Subject: Ramblings And Deep Thoughts From The Moody Moderator

Michelle A. opened this issue on Feb 02, 2004 ยท 25 posts

Akinom posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 1:30 PM

Dear Michelle, thank you for speaking out loud what so many of us often think or feel. There will always be such low time sometimes. I think the reason is an artist like you and so many others has a warm, thoughtful heart and a fragile soul otherwise he/she won't be able to do art and to share a piece of him/herself. Me, far away from being an artist, sometimes feel the same. I want to delete all my work as it cannot stand again all those masterpieces in the gallery. But thinking about how much I have learned since my first posting about a year ago always stopps me from leaving. I know I have to go on a long way and I will probably not reach the aim. But hey, why not give it a try? All those fantastic guys and gals I've met here in the gallery, who encouraged and supported me I would miss for sure. For me the photography gallery is a very special place... like a home... we are accepted for who we are. You are a big part in this gallery and it wouldn't be the same without you! It's a thousand of pities David has left us, cause he is a great photographer and we could learn a lot by his great works. He is a gift to our gallery! We will miss him. But all we can do is showing him that we care and hoping he will be back soon. I do really understand your feelings on the loss of your beloved kitty... as you know I had to go the same sad path in December. Nothing was left but a hole. My family did their best to get me out, but you can only work it out on your own. I was really thankful with all the thoughts and sympathies my friends here have sent to me and it gave me some comfort. My dear moody moderator, thanks for beeing you, don't give up! You will work it out! huge group hugz