Forum: Vue

Subject: Opinions for testing purposes....

Dale B opened this issue on Feb 03, 2004 ยท 16 posts

Dale B posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 2:45 PM

Still waiting....grrrrrrrrrr.... In the initial box, I'm just slapping in a GF4-MX440 card with 64 megs of DDR. The GF4-TI4400 I have in the current box will get shifted over, and the cheapy will get placed into the current box(which will get relocated into the rendergarden, and let me use the Athlon 700 as a DX7 DOX-Win9x box for games and such). I'm going to be doing multiple installs of the OS, seeing how it performs on the IDE, RAID, and SATA controllers. I'm sure there will be driver issues, and the drivers out now are all 32 bit code, but that is what the Internet is for. Sentinal; If you think the case specs are bad, they have an insert that lists all the aluminun faced goodies you can put in it. About the =only= thing that won't be shiny is when I move my Audigy 2 over, and the breakout box goes in. All you have to do to use the CD fronts is remove the tray end piece, and snug the device against the new end, so the button contacts the end button on the drive. The floppy requires you to remove the face and button, but it snugs just fine, as well. About the only thing I would change is getting the PC-75 case, as opposed to the PC-70; the former has casters on it.