Forum: Photography

Subject: Some thoughts for all photographers who would dare to know.....

Anugama opened this issue on Feb 03, 2004 ยท 48 posts

Anugama posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 3:36 PM

As I have already conceded time is against us Time influences how we choose to interact and conduct ourselves on-line and ultimately dictate the decisions we make. So, we can only use whatever time we have wisely and comment, judge, vote etc on an equal playing field hopefully without too much bias. For example if I happen to come across an image that deserves recognition then I should (when time permits) be prudent and comment on it regardless of whether that person has previously commented on one of mine or not for this is I believe is a healthy attitude to have. Further more it sets a good example and trend for others to follow providing time allows! In my initial post I only brought forward a negative aspect that I wanted to outline but I do acknowledge and commend the many positives of the photography gallery that has been highlighted by some of the above posts. I think much of what I have been originally on about comes down to attitude; surely we can all progress no matter what obstacles are laid across our path with the right attitude.