Forum: Photography

Subject: Some thoughts for all photographers who would dare to know.....

Anugama opened this issue on Feb 03, 2004 ยท 48 posts

sabretalon posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 4:10 AM

Michelle, I'm not angry just frustrated. I am also not saying that I do not get help here when I ask for it, because I do and I appreciate all the help. But this is about people commenting on images, when I posted an image asking for critique and only had 1 out of the hundreds of people in this forum comment then maybe you can understand the frustration felt by a newbie. All, I am here to learn from whatever mistakes I make. If I do not receive comments on images where I have asked for them then I will no longer post images. What I will try doing is asking questions, this may take longer because you have to interpret what I am actually wanting to do. I will probably try posting an image here again later, please remember I will not take offence about anything you say (unless it is about my mother and the....) ;p I know it is difficult to get to know people just by text alone, and sometimes that text can be misread. Best advice is do not assume anything (I made that mistake with my first post in this thread, I assumed that most of you spend time searching the galleries and providing feedback to newbies) Thank you all for your comments in this thread.