Forum: Photography

Subject: Some thoughts for all photographers who would dare to know.....

Anugama opened this issue on Feb 03, 2004 ยท 48 posts

enax posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 10:10 AM

All of us, or the majority of us, have been newbie and all of us uploaded our first image here, my first image, a render in poser, with some props modeled and textured by me and with one of my photos as background, got one comment and one ranking (good) and it got this comment 26 days after the upload. When you don't get comments it's a comment itself. Now I consider this image just a crap but anyway I didn't delete it of my gallery. I did a postwork in this image to simulate a Tri-X photo, a friend said me: upload the original render, is full of color and light, but I considered that the postwork fit with the image. An error in fact: 660 views and one comment after almost one month.
But after this deplorable start I didn't write in the forum of Poser a thread like yours.

Btw, the photo most commented here has 112 comments not 150 or more, and the majority of these photos have my comments and I respect and appreciate these photographers very much: Cyn, Gerhard, Michelle, Tania, Meli, Monika, Danny, Masema, Agny, PapaGuru, Telgar... and also they are very kind, even with you. Some of these photographers commented in your photos, did you comment on theirs?