Forum: Photography

Subject: Deleting favorite artists

enax opened this issue on Feb 05, 2004 ยท 20 posts

Raven_427 posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 5:33 AM

@Alrisha, i think that's an overall prob over here. Do portraits and you'll have visits and favs more than you want, do nature and even if you're as good as enax and some others are, you'll fall back. We have to live with that i guess. It doesn't have to do with disappointment or faded love .. just with the taste of the masses .. hey, take a pic of a nekkid woman and you'll get them running - sad but true - but look over to the poser-gallery ... it's far worse over there :)
@Enax: i'm not sure about your idea. It would be nice to be informed .. but that explanation-thingie? Than we're there again with giving true and honest critique. There are people in my favs i'm thinking about deleting. But why? Maybe my taste changed, maybe i just don't like their style anymore but that doesn't make their pics worse. But that could be what they think .. the more if this is said without explaining. So, without the possibility to explain what i think, i'd prefer not to have that option. And i'd like to see a button "don't tell enax about it" :-) .. just joking .. no chance to delete you g Sorry if this sounds all to strange .. i'm preparing the "gone mad"-explanation too!