Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Okay here it is, the one and only BIG FOOT.....zoom zoom....

SAMS3D opened this issue on Feb 05, 2004 ยท 20 posts

iw43d posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:50 PM

Fabulous models you make, Sharen and Mike! I know that process getting those curves smooth! GREAT WORK, as always! I've never even asked.... What program do you model in? Always love seeing your new stuff.. and speaking of new great stuff (that every now and agani is just a riot) how's the ell is hilC doing. I've been so busy I haven't talked to him on an eon. But I just had to pop in and give you some Kudos. You're getting so fast at this, I'm VERY impressed. (We know what it takes to make these items.) Whenever I see a post of yours here on Renderosity, I have to admit I get a little excited to see what new item you've come up with. I also had to be "Sharen" this post with Tom, and wanted to let you know how impressed is is with your stuff. He mad mention of how far your models have come along (which shocked me as I didn't think he paid attention to anything I ever said or shoewed him LOL, just kidding!) THESE are JUST GREAT, Sharen. And your renders are so cute they just cracked me right up. XO, Pam