Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Cat suit for AnimeDoll and MayaDoll in the works

insomniaworks opened this issue on Jan 21, 2004 ยท 419 posts

shadownet posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 6:51 PM

Hi Marty,

I tested the finished catsuit as you requested in Poser 4.

All Cr2 files loaded okay. Conformed okay. (btw, like the cat ears and tail. good add-on). I did notice that the ears ride high on naked head but seems right with hair. So no problem there, just an observation. I tried out all the pose files, all the MATs, and everything appears to work right.

I also tested the MayaDoll Basic figure wearing the cat suit, with the ears and tail, in numerous poses. Basically, I went through my P4 pose folder and just tried different ones. Had to really work to get any poke thru, even on the more extreme poses. Youd did a fantastic job. I can not
recall the last time I saw clothing poses this nicely straight out of the box.

Now, I noticed here that you and several others have mentioned having problems with poke thru showing up in P4 even on the default suit when loaded. I did not see anything like this, but I was using a clean install of Poser 4 without an earlier verison of the catsuit. Be aware that if you tested an earler version of the catsuit object, you need to delete the rsr file in the geometry folder - actually, in this case, I would delete all old cat suit files, and then shut Poser down, and reinstall clean. Next time you load the cat suit, Poser will make a new RSR file for the object, and this one will be for the current object and not an older version.

Okay, that if JFIP and may not help solve the problem that some of you have mentioned, but it is worth a try.