Forum: Community Center

Subject: Some History for those who has a lack of memory:

Virus opened this issue on Sep 17, 2000 ยท 24 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:17 PM

Unfortunately, Virus, you should investigate further so you can get some of your statements correct. Why could I not pay you? Kinda hard to pay anyone anything when you haven't even got an income coming in or the online store up, which you left before it did go up. Then when the online store finally began to generate and income that would have a payoff for all of the workers, Ed and I have nothing... hmmm.... Had the deal with Zygote gone through, I would have been able to help provide that income that I promised, and I am sure that Zygote will be very firm in saying Ed and I acted out of concern for the Community and those that worked for them before ourselves... As for whinning, I wasn't whinning, I wasn't whinning there, I seeking a way to provide something for this Community, working with Grey and Willow to provide a place for the Community of Renderosity a place to go to while Ed and I build our place. Be it the PFO, PoserList or Big-I a place for the Community. Also, I don't want people blindly following me. Heck, they shouldn't be following me OR Ed, but rather coming to a place to get the same kind or better treatment that Ed or I AND you used to provide here. I am a man, same as you, I make mistakes, I am not perfect, but I learn and I grow and I get better because of those lessons. If that means you need to feel a need to crucify me, then please, by all means do so, but I really don't see how that helps the Community any...do you? Jack