Forum: Fractals

Subject: *Vote* WTH?

CriminallyInsane opened this issue on Feb 28, 2004 ยท 22 posts

verlughmina posted Sat, 28 February 2004 at 10:13 AM

I personally ONLY click on images I think are nice,... and if upon looking at them I find them to be 'whatever rating I think them to be' I post that. I don't always post an opinion, It is less often, even, that i'll post a ranking, and surely It is rare that I will vote for something but when I do I like to let the person know because I want them to know how much I absolutely REALLY am impressed with their work. I think you are maybe discussing those with possibly a non-genuine opinion, so that leaves me out because when I post 'vote' I have filtered my opinion to a purity level beyond who I know here, or who I'm 'friends' with or anything like that. For the most part I judge someone's work by ONLY their work. I even try not to look at who did the work and just judge it by its own quality. You are one of the people I think I've posted 'vote' to, and so I'm glad to be given the opportunity to explain how genuinely its meant. I know that I find that Its nice to know who thinks that much of MY work... its a way of letting someone know how much you TRUELY think the piece is unique and spectacular in some form, beyond ranking, beyond any posting. V