Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: <font size="5"><b>Before we lost in WWW, PLEASE READ</b></font>

robert.sharkey opened this issue on Sep 17, 2000 ยท 24 posts

Viomar posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:09 PM

I Haven't read through all the Posts here Yet! Since Friday Morning! But, i'm starting to understand a bit! Cause, i just quit my job of ten years! So, i'm having to do a lot of Reorganizing in my life Quickly!! But, fear not! Those that have Projects Sent to me, i will Honor!! Although, there might be a delay of a week or so! Although, i just started to get involved with you guys this summer. I've been a member of this community nonetheless for over a year! Like Agnes said! "Partir, c'est mourir un peu.."! You always leave a part of yourself, when leaving a place you love, People you Adore!! I for one wish to keep helping others with their Projects! So, here's my email: viomar@sympatico.ca My site: http://www.stas.net/1/viomar/index.html (As soon as i'm settled at my new Job, i'll be able to accept Hosting files for others again!). Thanks, Nerd! For the Egroup Forum! I'm sure, will see a lot of each other there!! Feel free to contact me, for anything!! I might be slow to reply for the Next Month or so! But, i'm a "Fighter"! And so are lots of you!! So, Hang in there! You can look at Sity as an Experience that enriched all our lives! The next one will be better! Maybe, concentreate on what is really important: Sharing of Ideas, Passions & making new Friends(Can never get to much of those!) Marc Viau