Forum: Community Center

Subject: Some History for those who has a lack of memory:

Virus opened this issue on Sep 17, 2000 ยท 24 posts

jonrd463 posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 3:20 PM

Oy vey... Now is NOT the time to bring this stuff up! Sure, hard feelings among individuals may negate everyone from gathering together and singing "We Are The World", but it is CERTAINLY not the time to create even more division. I see this as way for people to gain some understanding of why Grey and Willow felt, and still feel the way they do. It hurts getting bit in the ass. Now Jack, Ed, and the rest of the former admins know. Now that there's a little common ground, there is a chance for a little community reperation. I know that there are people on both sides who will never trust one another. That's their perogative, and I won't waste my time trying to sway anyone. Jack, you do know that it's not going to be easy going during the coming weeks, months, etc. Some folks feel that you've done them wrong. I can't dispute, nor support those feelings, as they are personal between you and the parties involved. What I can suggest is that you and Ed take the opportunity to meet privately with Grey and Willow, and have some sort of "Summit" meeting. Don't make it public, don't save logs with the intent of making them public for all to see at a later time. Just hash it out. You know how it feels to be royally screwed now. You can sincerely empathise now. I say don't waste the opportunity. JonRD