Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SR4 - Depth Map Shadow

Curious_Labs opened this issue on Mar 03, 2004 ยท 40 posts

Tyger_purr posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 9:41 PM

Ok , I heard back from tech support. There response was quite prompt, I am delayed in posting here.

According to tech support [t]he problem has to do with what seems to be Poser's random selection of a working directory to place the shadow map temp files and it can be made to repeat on any system

Now this appears to be a bit incosistant with Katherine's previous statement of "special set up circumstances" However, in her defence (because I have seen how quick people around here are to cry foul), when I asked she has clearly stated that she is not the best person to answer this question, and given that the problem is not occuring on all machines (even though it could), I belive the explination most likely given to her could easily have been interprited as being caused by "special set up circumstances" and as ynsaen has stated, this could be the setup of your computer (as in, things other than Poser). Thus I find no fault on her part.

I would like to thank Katherine taking the time to come here and communicat with us and I hope you return often with good news.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries