Forum: Community Center

Subject: Explain it to us Edgenet!!

twoblade opened this issue on Sep 18, 2000 ยท 30 posts

twoblade posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 12:32 AM

Ok. SO I started a thread so others could just continue their rantings. But one person I must comment to. SCOTTA. You friend did not understand, so let me put it this way, THEY REMOVED ALL MODERATORS FOR THE SAKE OF ONE WHO WAS ACTING WRONG... THAT IS CUTTING OFF THE NOSE TO SPITE THE FACE. Besides. This was a question to the ones behind this. I don't know who you are, but you don't tell me anything. Are you EDGENET? Are you someone that matters in this question? At this point, I think not. The ones this question is for would not act or respond the way you did. You know what. If you were throwing rocks at my house I would warn you I was calling the cops. AS I AM DOING IT. Get a life man. Learn to speak only when spoken too. And don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Next time, I may cut it off. Now please, I know that Edgenet and those involved in the business part of this don't legally have to answer, but come on. WE ARE RENDEROSITY. Those who support, and provide for this site are who make this the site you want. is it worth it to lose your base just to stay quiet. Don't go into legalities. Just explain to us the future of this site. Is it worth it for me to come here every day looking for stuff from those I consider great at this? Or will I have to frequent some other place that treats the supporter vetter than this? All we want is an answer to what will happen to this site. Is it that hard to answer us straight out? And by all that's holy, get rid of the sh*t slinging moderators, and backers that are acting worse than the 3 year old I live with. They make you look worse. I enjoy this site, and the people who belong here. DON"T DESTROY THIS MEMBER BASE. It's what is so attractive about this site. I may not be as good at this art as most people here, but I matter. WE ARE RENDEROSITY. Talk to us Edgenet. We want to hear the truth. TWOBLADE THE SWORD CAN SHRED. SHOULD IT STRIKE???