Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: poserstyle

Marque opened this issue on Feb 27, 2004 ยท 30 posts

Marque posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 8:30 PM

Actually I'm still waiting for the fixes on the three sets of textures that were released last year. Yes, I have issues with the site. I know, don't subscribe. Well I probably won't re-subscribe. For the most part the content is great, but I am tired of either having questions ignored or having folks tell me that it's a subcription site so I should be lenient. It may be a hobby to you, but normally you don't charge money for a hobby. I have told you about the issues I have at the poserstyle site, I am not ragging on you here and then acting like nothing is wrong at the poserstyle forum. The explorer problem is with the site, not the user. If you will read the article at the microsoft site you would know this. Once you do the update some sites don't work if they have certain password protection up, the user in most cases just needs to re-enter the password info. I guess I'm just tired of the excuses made at poserstyle. If it's a hobby then treat it as such, if it's a business then treat it as a business. Marque